ATF: Bighorn - Steps installed uneven

It appears the steps on my Bighorn were installed crooked. Can you tell me if they are supposed to be leaning to one side and can you fix it. It has caused the steps to crack at the top. I plan on coming to the factory this summer to tour so will you take a look at it.

LBR

It appears the steps on my Bighorn were installed crooked. Can you tell me if they are supposed to be leaning to one side and can you fix it. It has caused the steps to crack at the top. I plan on coming to the factory this summer to tour so will you take a look at it.
Were they like that when you first got the rig?

EDIT... I mean were they cracked when you first got it?

danemayer

Hi BigDaveinNC,

If you want to set up an inspection in Elkhart, you'll need to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

The Elkhart Service Center generally only handles things that are beyond the capabilities of a local dealer. A problem with entry steps sounds well within the capability of a local dealership, so I'd expect you might get directed that way.

If you'd like advice from other owners, a couple of pictures showing what's crooked and what's cracked would go a long way.