ATF: Bighorn - Subwoofer

SeattleLion

I thought that the Samsung soundbar has a subwoofer, but I can't find it. Am I incorrect? If it doesn't have one, can I get one?

Harry1

On the 3010RE mine is located inside the cabinet (lower right in back corner) to the right of the fireplace.

Harry1

If it's a Samsung, find your remote for the soundbar. The halfmoon buttons that surround the volumn buttons are marked SW LEVEL. It should adjust your woofer from 0 to 6. Be sure the woofer is plugged into 110v power as well. You can also check to be sure the soundbar is hooked up on the backside. Grab the soundbar and move it to the (left or right) and then up and you can flip it over to check both connections are plugged in. Hope that helps..

CarterKraft

He's saying look on the soundbar to see if the sub is plugged into the back of the soundbar.

If it's a Samsung, find your remote for the soundbar. The halfmoon buttons that surround the volumn buttons are marked SW LEVEL. It should adjust your woofer from 0 to 6. Be sure the woofer is plugged into 110v power as well. You can also check to be sure the soundbar is hooked up on the backside. Grab the soundbar and move it to the (left or right) and then up and you can flip it over to check both connections are plugged in. Hope that helps..

Harry1

If you have no wires connected to the back of the soundbar, it is not hooked up. Has nothing to do with wireless/Bluetooth. (Missing Woofer?)

SeattleLion

I don't think that is correct. The sound bar is connected to the TV of course and to the power. It works. I just can't find the subwoofer. This soundbar always comes with a subwoofer. I have the fireplace and that reduces the opportunities to locate it. It has to be somewhere!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Does your sound bar have a subwoofer volume level setting?
Maybe you just need to turn it up.

Peace
Dave

Mule33

Bill M.
In our 2014 Bighorn 3570RS the subwoofer is behind the fireplace. It only has speaker wires connected to the sound bar but no power connection. It does respond to the sound bar remote.

SeattleLion

Ours might be the same. As soon as I can open the slides, I will check. I hope I don't have to take the fireplace out.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Ours is behind our fireplace too and I had to remove the fireplace to access it, but it is really easy to remove the fireplace.

Rod Ditrich

Ours might be the same. As soon as I can open the slides, I will check. I hope I don't have to take the fireplace out.

alex00

In my Cyclone it is behind the fireplace. I found it by accident when I pulled the wall to bypass the water heater. If you pull your basement wall you may see it sitting next to the furnace.

RoadJunkie

Bob, do you really want to physically see the sub to be convinced it exists or do you want to confirm the sub exists by listening? You should be able to confirm it's existence without physically seeing, or touching, by increasing/decreasing the sub level output on the controller and listening for any difference. I mean, the difference between low sub level output and high sub level output can easily be distinguished by ear. Adjusting the sub level output has already been described in this thread.