ATF: Bighorn - Yeti Package

MTPockets

I have the Yeti Package on my new Big Horn. I also have no information regarding the use when needed. How do you turn it on? is there any way to verify that it is actually working? I believe it heats the tanks and water lines, but I'm guessing. Are there documents that tell me everything about this feature?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here is a sheet that I have found.

Attachments

• Yeti Package Info.pdf
    192.5 KB · Views: 307

danemayer

In your control panel, there will be 2 light switches that light up when on. One is the electric heating element for the water heater and the other is for the tank heating pads.

MTPockets

I see both lighted switches .... One is marked Elec. Water heater, the other is un-marked so I guess that's it. Also, 2p's - thanks for the attachment, I hadn't seen this before. I was into the garage area yesterday fixing a water leak and don't remember seeing any foam insulation on the water line... I wasn't looking for it at the time, so I'll take another look to be sure it's actually there and for my peace of mind. 26 degrees tonite here in central Florida.

MTPockets

DSCN7229.JPG

This is a pic behind the garage wall where all the water lines come in form the valve. I undersatnd from replies here that the main line is insulated and a 12V heater line is added. The red hose is insulated but stops a couple feet short of where the hose is attached to the valve. Is this correct? I would think the entire line would be covered. Why are the other lines not insulated?

MTPockets

I received a call from customer service..... yeti package, regarding water line, insulates only the main water line between 12v pump and the tank. That's what I have so I guess that's it. FYI