ATF: Cyclone - Trouble with TV's not working correctly

I have a new rig and have some issues:
1 - Living Room TV does not work with the Sony Home Entertainment System
2 - TV in the Rear does not work on the Antenna.

Can someone help figure this out?

DocFather

Heartland does not wire the TV to play through the Sound System. There are a few options. One is to simply get a sound bar for the TV. Others on here might chime in as to what they did to change the Surround Sound to accept output from the TV.

danemayer

Hi MarlinCryer,

Depends what you mean by "TV does not work with the Sony." If you mean the TV audio doesn't play through ceiling speakers, that's because they're usually just hooked up to play the DVD. You'll probably have to add a cable to connect the TV audio output to the surround sound. We have an RV Audio Connections Illustrated User Guide that will help you identify what you need to make the connection, if that's what you're trying to do.

On the TV in the rear - did it ever work with the antenna? Do the other TV work with the antenna? Have you set the TV to "air" and run a channel scan? Is the Signal Booster turned ON?

If all the answers are yes, I'd start by examining all of the coax connections to see if any connectors are loose.

pcardoza

1. My LR TV had the audio cable connected to the wrong spot on the TV. Was on audio IN instead of OUT
2. There are 3 coax connectors in the BR, right? Make sure the amplifier is ON and try them all till one works. If not work, you have a wiring problem.

I have a new rig and have some issues:
1 - Living Room TV does not work with the Sony Home Entertainment System
2 - TV in the Rear does not work on the Antenna.

Can someone help figure this out?