ATF: Cyclone - uneven roof on 2010 Cyclone 3850

mdhill

I have a 2010 Cyclone 3850 I purchased new. When having some other work done while under warranty I asked the tech to look at the roof. It was uneven
and saggy around the A/C unit. He looked at it and said he had not seen that
before but it wasen't leaking and wouldn't touch it. I keep watching it and it seems to be worse now. I am afraid it will continue to get worse. Will Heartland stand behind this?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
To answer your question. I don't know. You need to call HL service with your VIN# and ask. Do you have anything in writing about the roof concern while it was in warranty?? If you do, then you might get help from HL. Was this a HL dealer that looked at it??

mdhill

The dealer that did repairs was approved by Heartland for warranty work but not a Heartland dealer. Nothing in writing
just me and the technician on the roof checking it out. At the time it was not as bad . I did not realize it would get worse.

gpshemi

I have a low spot around one side of my AC unit as well. I've been watching and it doesn't appear to be getting worse, but I don't like it either.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
It might be "ugly and a worry thing". But if it does not leak and the ceiling inside is not sagging. My advise is. "If it aint broke...don't fix it". A repair shop COULD make it worse. If anything...if HL wants to fix it...take it to the plant.