Big horn 3685 RL

danemayer

Hi Stathopoulos,

From your prior post, it looks like you placed your order about 6 or 7 weeks ago. If so, it may already be finished, or will be very soon. Since this is about the time when model years change, it could be a 2016. I think your dealer should be able to tell you the VIN # by now and perhaps the model year. If they're not sure about the year, you can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Get the VIN # from the dealer and Heartland should be able to tell you the model year.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Just a side note......I was across I80 (round trip to NE) a couple of weeks ago and noticed from the interstate the hundreds maybe thousands of completed HL RV's in their lots. On the way home saw lots of SOB going west from Elkhart but not many HL. The winter weather and maybe a transport shortage has delayed deliveries????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Just a side note......I was across I80 (round trip to NE) a couple of weeks ago and noticed from the interstate the hundreds maybe thousands of completed HL RV's in their lots. On the way home saw lots of SOB going west from Elkhart but not many HL. The winter weather and maybe a transport shortage has delayed deliveries????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is a transport shortage, It is a good idea to order through a dealer that has/does their own transports. That was one of my questions of each dealer before I ended up placing my order.

SLO

Ordered a 3685RL on 1/29/15. Dealer said is was a 2016. Supposed to have shipped out on 3/12/15. 7 weeks tomorrow. The wait is killing me.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
2 years ago we ordered our Bighorn in February and it took 13 weeks for delivery to the west coast. Same stories - bad winter and transport shortage. The wait was miserable but in the end, we have been more than pleased with our land yacht. Hope yours arrives as promised! Perhaps we'll see you at one of the CA rallies. We tend to spend a good bit of time visiting family, friends and attending rallies in California.

2 years ago we ordered our Bighorn in February and it took 13 weeks for delivery to the west coast. Same stories - bad winter and transport shortage. The wait was miserable but in the end, we have been more than pleased with our land yacht. Hope yours arrives as promised! Perhaps we'll see you at one of the CA rallies. We tend to spend a good bit of time visiting family, friends and attending rallies in California.

Received a call from dealer yesterday , coach should be here Saturday.

SLO

Trailer came in Thursday evening. Vin shows it is a 2016. A nice surprise, it came with the 18 cu electric/propane refrigerator.3685RL-03-20-15 0423.jpg

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Fight that urge...we just picked up our new 3685rl also, true its a little tight when you enter the room butso rewarding once your in the space.