Bittersweet farewell to Heartland

Sniper

As many of you know, the Commander and I have been searching for a new toy hauler for over 2 years. We have researched and looked at countless units. We finally found and purchased a new toy hauler that will take us into our retirement travels. Unfortunately it is not a Heartland product which is what we really wanted to stay with. We just couldn't find a unit that suit our wants and needs.

We hope we have as much good fortune with our new unit as we did with our beloved Cyclone and we still plan on attending as many camp outs and rally's with the Heatrland owners group as possible if you'll still have us. We feel so very fortunate to have met so many great folks through these rally's and hope we meet up in our travels.

I was going to change up the info on my profile but someone beat me to it. (was that you Jim)? :D I'll still hop on here from time to time to troll some of you and to say hello. Feel free to look us up on our facebook page on the link below if you'd like. We've already started with the modifications and upgrades.:cool:

See ya on the road and safe travels! :)

Last edited:

Kbvols

Steve glad you and The Commander found a new toy hauler. I know you have been searching for some time. Happy you found what you were looking for. Now Just because the new unit is an SOB is no reason to not come to camp outs and rally’s.

Can’t wait to see it and you all at Archbold in September!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Hi Steve,

Congrats on the new rolling home! While it isn't a Heartland, we're still happy for you and your happiness is what's important. Wishing you and the commander all the best and maybe we'll see you at a Heartland Chapter Rally down the road.

PS: I didn't edit your profile

Sniper

Steve glad you and The Commander found a new toy hauler. I know you have been searching for some time. Happy you found what you were looking for. Now Just because the new unit is an SOB is no reason to not come to camp outs and rally’s.

Can’t wait to see it and you all at Archbold in September!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll be there Keith. Looking forward to seeing all of you as well. :)

Sniper

Hi Steve,

Congrats on the new rolling home! While it isn't a Heartland, we're still happy for you and your happiness is what's important. Wishing you and the commander all the best and maybe we'll see you at a Heartland Chapter Rally down the road.

PS: I didn't edit your profile

Thanks Jim! The Commander is indeed happy which, as you know, makes me happy too. We hope to see you at a rally as well. Safe travels. :)

PS: Someone updated it that already had the info. Thought it was pretty neat. Made me feel special. ;)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Congrats on the new rig. Hope everything works out well for you guys. I'm sure you've already started on the new Mods.
Sounds like fun.

Safe travels
Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sniper

Congrats on the new rig. Hope everything works out well for you guys. I'm sure you've already started on the new Mods.
Sounds like fun.

Safe travels
Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Jerrod. Yes, we've done many modifications and are out on a two week shake down right now. So far, so good.

Safe travels to you as well. 😊