Blonde Biker Bar

MTPockets

"An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake...

He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, 'Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl with a 'Billy-Club'.

3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.

5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

'Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy ... do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No ... not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times"...

BLHFUN

None Taken! I'll be sharing that one for sure. Rallies will greatly depend on the Trailer - I know we are scheduled for Branson and Platte City ( Both Missouri ) But we are working on the 4250 deal and will either be selling the 4200 or trading it in.. Just knowing how that works.. there's probably going to be little turmoil in our travels this year..

And Lory says hello to you both!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Can you explain that one to us again???

Oh wait . . . I'm a strawberry blond . . . I get it! :cool:

carl.swoyer

Two blondes from New York decided to go to Disney, so they pack up the car and drive straight thru. Driving through Orlando they see a highway sign that says " Disney left" . they both immediately start crying. Then they turn the car around and drive home.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk