Converter question

WILDFIRE

I have a 2024 Prowler 302BHX and my battery has gone dead a couple of times, when I brought it home the last time from the dealer, they said that there was no problem found. Brought it home this time and investigated it further this time, the indicator on the panel indicated 12.4 volts when plugged into shore power and yes the shore power plug has aprox 115 volts at it. Has anyone had the knowledge as to what the converter is supposed to charge at, it's a 30 amp service.

Bogie

When plugged into shore power the indicated voltage should be 12.7 volts. Double check the voltage with a volt meter to be sure. If under 12.7 volts, the converter is not working properly.

Is the battery going dead while the trailer is sitting idle? If yes, are you turning off the battery switch on "the vault"? If the switch is left on, there is enough parasitic drain from such things as the LP Gas Detector as well as some other items to drain the battery. You can verify this by measuring for zero volts at the rv side of that switch when it is turned off and you are not on shore power.

You can't rule out a bad battery either. Get the battery tested to be sure.