Cyclone 4100 Cover

OEFVET

Everyone I spoke to recommended not using covers. They end up doing more harm than good. Also they only last about two seasons. Additionally a good one custom fit will run you $1500.

Sent by NY Horse Holder

mackshell

Everyone I spoke to recommended not using covers. They end up doing more harm than good. Also they only last about two seasons. Additionally a good one custom fit will run you $1500.

Sent by NY Horse Holder

I had one issue where the ice (Michigan winters) got into my upper slide out and worked up (delaminated) the roof flashing causing a leak. This one on another trailer we had. I have since shrunk wrapped (the old trailer) and it worked well to preserve the outside (especially the roof) however it does tend to chafe the stickers if not done properly. Has anyone had issues with leaving theirs uncovered in Michigan or someplace similar?

rhodies1

Has anyone found a winter cover that fits the 4100? If so can you share the size/type? Thank you!

As stated,unless you get a custom fit I wouldn't use one.My neighbour put a CW purchased cover on his unit,when we took it off in the spring ,there were areas that showed extensive chaffing on the rubber roof.You cannot get them tight enough nor keep them tight to prevent moving in the wind.He would not use it again.I would rather take my chances with nothing than use one.

Atvmos

We are going to build a 30 x 50 garage with 14 foot ceilings to store camper in during winter months. Have to get permits and a variance from my township to build it.