Cyclone 4250 King bedroom mattress

Does anyone know the dimensions of the king mattress in the master bedroom? Im not able to get to RV and need to order mattress for it. After going to local mattress shop, the sales person asked me if it was a king or RV king. Woops, how or why would I ever think there is anything other than 2 types of kings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We have change are king mattress out with regular king better quality mattress it was very tight to get new mattress in place.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AnnaIvanZ

Greybeard, we changed our mattress out for a decent one and I know from what you speak when you say it is "tight". An understatement for sure. I couldn't believe what the "mattress" was made of that came with our Cyclone. It was just 3 foam pads with a covering. LOL. I took 2 of the pads, glued them together, and put on the top bunk in the garage. All that was was a pad anyway, and I sure wouldn't have wanted to sleep on it. The 3rd one I cut in half lengthwise, glued it and put it on top of the "pad" up in the loft. Now everyone has a comfy place to sleep and the old mattress didn't get wasted by tossing it.

It IS a challenge to make up the "master" bed; I usually end up pulling the mattress down as far as I can off of the platform and putting the sheet corners on, then pushing it back up where it's supposed to be.

Anna Z.