Cyclone, Road Warrior or Torque?

Jhuff8181

We've have narrowed our search to Heartland but we're trying to decide between the Cyclone, Road Warrior and Torque. I've been quoted for a well equipped Cyclone 4200 at $**K, a Roar Warrior 410 at $**K and a Torque TQ325 at $**K. What are the biggest differences? Which one would hold up best to full timing? Why the price differences? Do you recommend any one over the others?

Thank You, John

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi John,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

We do not allow discussion of pricing on the forum. It always brings the discussion back to the point of "My dealer was cheaper" or even a dealer posting "I will beat any price". So if you want to discuss pricing you can do it in emails or PM's with other members.

I'm sure you will get some opinions soon form other members and owners.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The difference in price is like a Chevy to a Cadillac....starting with the Torque (Chevy), Road Warrior (Buick), to the Cyclone (Cadillac). Its all about fit and finishes. When you are pricing. Download the HL build sheets 1st for the 3 TH'ers from the forum. Add up all the options you want. Then subtract 25-30% from that. Then go make your deal. The MSRP's that dealer have are theirs (made up)....not what HL said they should sell for. Some dealers are way over priced. MSRP's on RV's are not like on cars and trucks.

Jhuff8181

Thank you for your replies (sorry for the pricing). I have looked around and can not find where to download the "HL build sheets". Can someone please direct me to them?

Thank You.

Mark-Mullin

I have the road warrior and think it to be more of a Porsche than Buick, kidding but real happy with it so far not to much difference in it and the Cyclone, different dealers sell different brands makes for more competition I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Try looking in the "search box" on the portal page. You could call HL, ask for AJ Jones, and I bet he would email, fax, or mail you some. AJ is the Toy hauler manager, a great guy to talk with and can answer any questions you have.

danemayer

Thank you for your replies (sorry for the pricing). I have looked around and can not find where to download the "HL build sheets". Can someone please direct me to them?

Thank You.
From the forum home page, scroll down to the product sub-forums. Under Cyclone, go the the Prospective Owner category. There'll be a sticky note at top of list with MSRP info. Here's the Cyclone page.