Does anyone else own a 2013 Landmark Sequoia? Why can't I find info on this unit?

Donail

We bought a new 2013 Sequoia in May 2014. I think it was at least one of the last units without the island in the kitchen. We love having the 'open' floor plan and the extra floor space. I am unable to find any info on this unit with NADA or anywhere else except if a dealer has one for sale. Was this a knock-off of another model or what? Not complaining just wondering why there is no info out there.

Also, curious about "Green" RVs. Some are certified, Heartland is not. I have minor asthma problems. Wondering if wood, etc. products used in manufacturing would cause any undue problems. All this stuff about bad chemicals in treatment of woods, etc. from Asia are concerning.

Donail

Thank you very much. I could find everything but the Sequoia. Don't know how I missed this one! Any idea where I could sleep two extra people? lol One queen sofa and one king bed.....Specs say 'max 6 people'.....

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thank goodness it is on NADA !!!!! Our last rig KZ New Vision toy hauler full of factory upgrades and some customization of my own.
Our model was not on NADA and didn't know that until 8 years later when we tried to sell it or trade it in. Finally after 2 years of dealers telling us if it's not on NADA they can't give it a value and banks won't finance it for any potential buyers.
Finally had to just about give it away to get into the Landmark

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk