Does anyone know what this is?

carlgonz1

I have a 2016 Road Warrior 420. It's being used in the northeast for a couple of more cold weeks. I noticed the rear bathroom toilet not flushing. I checked my water levels which was high yesterday, but this morning low. With such, I turned on the water pump and looked outside and have a leak.

Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it? This is where the leak is coming from? Have no idea why this section wouldn't be enclosed, but it's not.

Help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 20231207_150958.jpg
    20231207_150958.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41

6.7LMegaCab

Looks like something that was or is used for an ice maker setup option for the fridge or perhaps for an RO system. If it's not being used for anything, you can cap it off or get an inline piece, brass or plastic, from a hardware store. Then wrap it in some insulation to prevent it from freezing.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

sengli

Do you have a fridge with an ice maker, or in door water spigot? Thats what that valve was for on my landmark, was the fridges ice maker supply line.

rmeyer

It is drain valve for ice maker. You should have one behind fridge also. With no water pressure on system, push the lines back into the valve, then turn water back on.