Dometic CCC2 thermostat issue

glwstorm

I have a 2013 Heartland Landmark Key Largo w/two Dometic CC2 thermostats. I'm supposed to have 4 programmable zones, however, I rec'd a "E1" error message and performed a system reset to restore factory settings. Now each thermostat only shows "Zone 1" instead of all four. Is there another way to reset the thermostat or is there a problem somewhere else?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Glwstorm and welcome to the forum. Lots of good people here willing to share information.
You might want to investigate the Heartland Owners Manual section of the Tools section located at the top of the page.
There you will find the manual on the CCC2 thermostat.
There may be some information there that will help you.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Hi glwstorm,

The thermostat is capable of controlling 4 zones, but why do you think your RV has 4 zones to control? My bedroom thermostat has 4 zones, but only 1 is enabled because the thermostat controls 1 air conditioner.

glwstorm

After I performed the system reset, both thermostats only showed "Zone 1". When pressing the "Zone" button, the display never advanced. Just curious why, after a system reset, Zones 2 through 4 no longer appear on the display.

Greengas

I hope some answers your question. I am looking at buying a Landmark and I was wondering the same thing. I would hope that the coach has 2 zones, one for the bedroom and one for the rest. With two ac units it should not be a problem. A Montana unit I as looking at had a separate temp sensor in the bedroom to control that zone. Seemed to work well.

danemayer

I hope some answers your question. I am looking at buying a Landmark and I was wondering the same thing. I would hope that the coach has 2 zones, one for the bedroom and one for the rest. With two ac units it should not be a problem. A Montana unit I as looking at had a separate temp sensor in the bedroom to control that zone. Seemed to work well.
Greengas,

There is a living room thermostat and a bedroom thermostat. Each controls their respective A/C unit. In newer Landmarks, the A/C units are ducted together and work cooperatively. But the thermostats are separate. There is one zone for each.