Electronic door lock

Having a hard time finding an electronic door lock company that carries the style of lock we have. It’s a 2022 Bighorn 3970FB. All the companies websites ask you to choose the lock style from pictures and none have matched what we need.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 11

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Call or email RV Lock a picture. Their customer service is very good. They’ll tell you if one of theirs works
We have a ‘17 Bighorn with locks on the entry door and basement doors

taskswap

I second that.
I think their "Charter" or "V4" would probably be correct, but their service is excellent. We're all used to such crappy service from vendors in this industry that sometimes we don't bother reaching out at all, but they're absolutely the exception. :)

If you have more than one door (rear/etc) get all your locks at the same time and they'll key them alike. You can also get that done later but it saves you $5 if you do it up front (or at least it did, not sure if that still holds.) We actually have two campers - our Milestone 386 and a smaller truck camper for hunting and couples-only trips to more rugged spots, and I have them all on the same key. Super convenient. Just bear in mind that these are still wafer locks. They aren't exactly high-security, but they're better than factory...