EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Silverlake - 9/7/2017 to 9/11/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We're getting excited! The WA chapter rally is only a week away. We've updated post #1 on this thread with directions and schedule details. Safe travels - see you soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Good news - we will have another rig attending. We are glad to welcome Dick and Peggy Keeth from California, who will join us in their motorhome. They are friends of the Wilburns.

RenoJim

We're getting excited! The WA chapter rally is only a week away. We've updated post #1 on this thread with directions and schedule details. Safe travels - see you soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Good news - we will have another rig attending. We are glad to welcome Dick and Peggy Keeth from California, who will join us in their motorhome. They are friends of the Wilburns.

Doug,

i dont recall if I told you but we are going to Silver Spur as well with you all on the 11th.

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Washington Rally here we come:

8/31 through 9/4 Seven Feathers
9/4 through 9/7 Meandering to Silver Cove, Options: Keiser Elks Lodge for a night

Let us know your stops and we may catch up with you

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We are at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in Woodland, Washington until Sept 4th when we leave to go up to the Washington rally.

Tom....you know this because to told you this when you called.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and I just pulled in today and are ready to RALLY!!! Looking forward to a great rally with friends! See you all soon.

Rod and Kelly

RenoJim

Kelly and I just pulled in today and are ready to RALLY!!! Looking forward to a great rally with friends! See you all soon.

Rod and Kelly

Rod & Kelly, we'll catch up with you in the morning, hopefully cooler than today. Looking forward to meeting you both.

For20hunter

Looking forward to it Jim. Regarding the weather, its supposed to be 98 degrees tomorrow, but then it starts to cool after that. We even have some rain scheduled for Thursday evening with mid 70s that afternoon. See you soon.

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

RenoJim

- - - Updated - - -

Doug & Doris,

Can you you explain how the 50/50 Raffle is going to work?

Thanks for your efforts, we're having a ball!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Doug and Doris what a great rally it was. Melody and I had so much fun at our first Washington rally and the trivia game was a blast.

For20hunter

Doug and Doris,

Thank you so much for all your hard work and preparation in making this such a great event and fun time!! Your hard work and dedication to the Washington Chapter and the Heartland Owners Club overall does not go unnoticed! Like the others said, the Progressive Trivia was a very nice touch!

And a big thanks to Curtis Trailers for their amazing participation and sponsorship for this rally. Nicolas and CJ were AMAZING with their participation and help throughout. Also a big thanks to the powers to be at Curtis Trailers for the Pizza, Chicken and Tri-Tip Steak, which was DELICIOUS!! We hope they are willing to come again and be a part of our events!

Rod and Kelly

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Doug & Doris, now that we finally have good internet, we wanted to say how much we enjoyed your rally. The park was beautiful and so relaxing. We enjoyed playing trivia everyday - what fun. The pizza night was a great idea and very tasty!! Enjoyed the potluck with all the great dishes. It was wonderful to meet the new members and get to know them. Of course it was good to see our friends once again. Thank you for all you did to make this Rally such fun and so successful!!!

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod & Kelly, thanks for all your help. The Regional rally was outstanding. Thanks for that, as well. Chuck & Donna, thanks for all your help, too. Looking forward to Jackson now! That is sure to be an awesome conclusion to our rally season.

Thanks, again to all of you who attended and assisted with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.