Frigidaire frig

jerryjay11

Just about any appliance repair service though you may have to remove it from the space first. The issue you have to deal with is the removal of any trim and most appliance techs don't want to get involved with that. Even I didn't get involved in removing trim when I worked for a nationwide service or as an independent.

david-steph2018

I'm just wondering when i have any problems with it who would i call. to fix it.
What side would be the issue, RV side or fridge side for the problems?
With the residential style fridge and it is the RV side that is the problem, would the appliance tech understand the 12VDC system, with the inverter installed supplying power to the fridge?
If possible, troubleshoot the system first, to try to determine the issue, then proceed from there about who to contact.

wdk450

Frigidaire (originally a division of General Motors making the first auto air conditioning systems) appliances is now owned by appliance maker Electrolux.

roy2

jerry and David that was a lot of help i understand both of your answers. thanks. i just hope i don't have to call any of them.

2019_V22

Don't forget the leap from GM to WCI (White Goods Consolidated) before the sale to Electrolux. As a 34 year veteran in the field of HVAC and Appliance service, I absolutely refrain from reccomending the Electrolux names as a replacement solution. Hopefully you'll have decent service from the brand...