Full Length, including tongue, of the North Trail 26lrss

Stargazer

Hello, Everyone!

I am hoping someone can help me with this. I need to know the entire length of the North Trail 26lrss, including the tongue. I have searched so many sites/ads on the internet and they vary from 27' to 30.2' but I cannot get information on whether that would include the tongue length, which would add approximately 3 feet but add 3 feet to which ad on the internet? :confused: See my dilemma? Thank you all in advance!!! :)

pegmikef

Hello, Everyone!

I am hoping someone can help me with this. I need to know the entire length of the North Trail 26lrss, including the tongue. I have searched so many sites/ads on the internet and they vary from 27' to 30.2' but I cannot get information on whether that would include the tongue length, which would add approximately 3 feet but add 3 feet to which ad on the internet? :confused: See my dilemma? Thank you all in advance!!! :)

I just traded my 26LRSS in. The 26LRSS has a pull out cargo/bike rack (I used it for my Honda Generators). When the rack was pulled out the tongue to bumper length was just over 31 feet. When the rack was in it was just under 30 feet.