Getting a new sofa through the doors

Joshua 15

I have a Cyclone 4250 that we just purchased. Of course the 5 seater sofa would start deteriorating the moment we purchase it and is now flaking so bad it is getting everywhere in the Cyclone. We have a set of love seats that we've found that will fit in it's place. The only issue is that it requires 32 inches to get through the door and we only have 27 inches.

The Question is this: We have the side porch option with the sliding door which would allow us to get any couch in if we could take them off. Have any of you ever pulled the glass sliding doors and the screen door off? If we were able to do this easily enough we can get the loves seats in with no issues.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

NYSUPstater

Does the new furniture come with removable backs? If so, I think it should fit there the main door. What about current bad couch? Does it come apart? As for the doors/windows/screens, others will have to answer that one.

david-steph2018

I have a Cyclone 4250 that we just purchased. Of course the 5 seater sofa would start deteriorating the moment we purchase it and is now flaking so bad it is getting everywhere in the Cyclone. We have a set of love seats that we've found that will fit in it's place. The only issue is that it requires 32 inches to get through the door and we only have 27 inches.

The Question is this: We have the side porch option with the sliding door which would allow us to get any couch in if we could take them off. Have any of you ever pulled the glass sliding doors and the screen door off? If we were able to do this easily enough we can get the loves seats in with no issues.

Thanks in advance for any answers.
When we changed the 5-person couch out for the theater seating now, we took the couch apart and removed the backs. When they delivered the new seat, they brought thru the side patio doors. The backs came off our new seats and they turned it sideways and carried it in the rig.
We didn't need to remove the door to get it in.
We have a 2018 Road Warrior 427RW.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We replaced the tri-fold couch and theater seating in our bighorn with residential furniture. Like said, the backs were removable and fit through the 28” door

Joshua 15

Does the new furniture come with removable backs? If so, I think it should fit there the main door. What about current bad couch? Does it come apart? As for the doors/windows/screens, others will have to answer that one.
We are going with residential furniture and the ones we are looking at need 32 inches to come through the door. They do have removable backs. We only have a 27" clearance. We can order furniture that would fit through a 22" door however, that would mean we'd have to trust that we like it before we even see it. With the furniture we chose we already know it will work for what we want. I'm a pretty large guy (350 lbs) so I prefer to find something that will hold up to the wear and tear that I will put on it.