Goodyear endurance tires

Grey Ghost

Looking at a new Jayco 321RSTS and it comes with Goodyear Endurance tires, wondering if anyone has had and past experience with this tire, good or bad. I'm presently running with Michelin Light Truck tires and have for about four year now with NO problems. Wondering if I should ask for Michelins tires instead of the Goodyear tires. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

SNOKING

Looking at a new Jayco 321RSTS and it comes with Goodyear Endurance tires, wondering if anyone has had and past experience with this tire, good or bad. I'm presently running with Michelin Light Truck tires and have for about four year now with NO problems. Wondering if I should ask for Michelins tires instead of the Goodyear tires. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

The Endurance is a fairly new offering. GY put a lot of effort into it, and so far it is doing great. Without a doubt GY is going to really stand behind this tire. Go for it. Chris

uncledon

Her chauffeur
Agee with Grey. GY will do good on the endurance line. I was set to put those on my old rig and then we traded up and the new came with sailuns.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MP_CS

I put them on my sundance this spring, towed the fiver around all summer with zero issues.

PondSkum

I recently put them on my RW so I don't have any longevity info to give, but they definitely seem like a much better tire than the TowMax junk that they replaced!!!

Grey Ghost

Thanks to all for the advise, however we have decided to wait on the purchase of the new rig until later. Thanks again for the info and I'm sure someone will benefit from it. Thanks