Got Big horn home ! Been working on it since !

No walk through from the dealer ,spent 6.0 hrs fixing left rear slide ( grossly out of adjustment ,cables ripped off the wall) built reinforced plates ,put back together.water leak under sink.( it was easy fix) no towel racks or toilet paper holder in the bathroom ,swivel chair damaged , a lot of small things to fix . Luckily I am an autobody tech . Dealer had a week to get this ready! I phoned him ,he apologized about 10 times and said sent him the bill. He's getting a bill for a $ 1000 dollars. It doesn't matter how much you pay for a RV or build a new house there seems to be screw ups! Even after all this we are still happy with our front living room RV lol
Ralph&Laura

Garypowell

You can also contact Heartland (in the future) and they can authorize a mobile tech to fix your problems. Granted if you are handy, like many are, you might just ask for parts and do it yourself. I don't think Heartland will pay the "trip charge" for the mobile person.

But get used to it.....there is always something to fix or make better!

I often say that owning an RV is like having a part time job.

kowAlski631

His excuse was we knew more about the trailer than he did !

Oh my. Whenever someone proclaims themselves to know more than I, I ask them how they know how much I know. Heartland has always been easy to work with we've found. Was this a new trailer?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
When we bought our 2013 Heartland Trail Runner bumper pull trailer . . . it had the toilet paper holder, but it was in a plastic bag under the sink and I had to install it myself.

When we purchased our 2015 Heartland Prowler 5th-wheeler . . . it didn't even come with a toilet paper holder!

The benefit is that when you have to either mount or buy and mount it yourself, at least you get to put it where you want it!

Yes a new one. This was also a Honda dealership ,so probably didn't care . All said and done We are very happy with our 3755 fl Big Horn

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg2012 3500 Ram and 37755fl Big Horn Fl

kowAlski631

Yes a new one. This was also a Honda dealership ,so probably didn't care . All said and done We are very happy with our 3755 fl Big Horn

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 464832012 3500 Ram and 37755fl Big Horn Fl

Have you been in contact with Heartland? We've found them very easy to work with and very concerned about any issues you find. Good luck. Hope you have many years of fun.