Grey Water Tank/Tanks? on the Fuel 305

cmccort1

Hello, my wife and I are new to the RV world. We bought a 2021 Fuel 305 Toy Hauler and I cannot seem to find the info on my Grey water system. My spec sheet says that I only have 1 grey water tank, but I have 2 great water valves. And this weekend while camping I kept checking my grey water tank level which read empty until the shower and sink started to back up. Once I opened the 2 valves they immediately drained. I also pressed the “AUX” button which showed full and then emptied with the grey water release? Unfortunately something must have seeped out somewhere because we then got an odor which smelled like spoiled beer or possibly urine? Does anyone know if there is a valve to open the grey water primary tank? I cannot seem to find anything that explains the the routing of the different tanks.

Thank you!

david-steph2018

Your 2 water valves are, 1 for the black tank (sewage), and the 2nd for the grey water tank. When you dump, the black is first, so you use the grey water to clean the hose & piping of sewage.
Also keep both valves closed until time to dump.

Hollandt

I have a 2018 Fuel 305. It has a black tank and two gray tanks. The readout are Black, Gray, and Aux. The Gray is hooked to the tank that receives the bath sink and shower and the Aux is hooked to the Kitchen sink. Not sure if they still connect like this or not. It should be noted that on the literature for the RV it only stated 30 gal black and 60 gal gray. Nothing in literature indicted two separate Gray tanks.