Happy anniversary

Snow

Today is 1 year since I've joined this forum , I haves learned so much and still learning ,I check this forum the first thing when I get up and it the last thing I read before calling it a day , thanks everyone for putting up with me .can y'all do it for another year ? . I uncovered my BC yesterday and everything worked fine , caint wait to go ,thanks again to heartland and all for a great forum ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

jbeletti

Happy anniversary Snow. So happy you are getting something from this forum and check it often. From your post count of 104, looks like you are also a contributor - so thanks for that too!

Say, it's time to give yourself an anniversary gift. Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club today and join fellow Virginians at a VA rally this year :)

Snow

Happy anniversary Snow. So happy you are getting something from this forum and check it often. From your post count of 104, looks like you are also a contributor - so thanks for that too!

Say, it's time to give yourself an anniversary gift. Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club today and join fellow Virginians at a VA rally this year :)
Yes Jim I have checked out the the oweners club and plan on doing that soon, and as far as the rally in Bethpage I go there at least three times a year and caint belive iam going to miss the national rally but have already made plans for nags head last year with about 4 other rigs , but might catch another one close I do want to meet a lot of folks on here and have the rally experience caint wait to meet the man JIm B ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Snow

PS Jim B won't you give me a gift like a free year membership lol just kidding ,have a great day

tracks

PS Jim B won't you give me a gift like a free year membership lol just kidding ,have a great day

Snow, you have mentioned how much you've learned from your participation in the forum. If you decide become a member and attend a rally you'll be hooked and that's where your RV knowledge and pleasure will multiply. Well worth it at twice the price.

danemayer

Hi Snow,

Jim arranged your free gift last year in anticipation of your anniversary. :) You can sign up for a free 1 year Introductory Membership. Here's a link to the Club Portal.

Snow

Hi Snow,

Jim arranged your free gift last year in anticipation of your anniversary. :) You can sign up for a free 1 year Introductory Membership. Here's a link to the Club Portal.
Thanks Dan I will do that ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

jbeletti

Snow - enjoy your free Introductory Membership :)

But don't you really want club badges and RV plaque? :)

Seriously though - hope to meet you down the road.

Snow

Snow - enjoy your free Introductory Membership :)

But don't you really want club badges and RV plaque? :)

Seriously though - hope to meet you down the road.
Jim I do i do want the badge and plaque only if you personally sign the plaque , deal ?

priorguy

Don't start that Snow or everyone will want an autographed one. Me next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk