Heartland Cyclone 3418

avvidclif

I'm looking seriously at one of these. I like the idea of the large open space that I can do with whatever I want. Theater seating etc. I haven't paid much attention to Heartland in the past couple of years. Any comments on build quality, any model, but better yet this particular model. The local dealer has a optioned out one at a very reasonable price and it's getting hard to resist. I'm going over today to do a more detailed look-see.

avvidclif

Well we bought it. Hopefully get it picked up this week. They are going thru it for any issues prior to PDI. Hopefully nothing will show up that requires ordering parts.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!
Be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club and check the Forum Portal for a rally near you or your travels.
There are a couple coming up in TX. One in Santo and one in Boerne.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats!! Where did you buy from? I see your profile says Maybank. We're not too far from there in Terrell. Be sure to attend a Rally, you won't be sorry. There's also one in Bullard, TX in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avvidclif

I wound up at Explore USA on I20. I got what I consider a decent price (at least I could live with it) and did it. PDI is Fri @ 2PM. We spent the day unloading our old trailer, my God what a pile, we scattered it among the house, storage building, and 2 car garage. It is totally amazing how much junk one of those can hold. Still have a few more things to do to get it ready to move on down the road. We have seen the Rallies and schedule permitting will make some. I figure it will take abt a month to get this one into what I consider liveable condition. And the first trip is March 6th to ride the train. Add Surge Protector, change battery, change antenna, and a long list of little things. The beauty is and I already told the wife when it gets home we let down the ramp and put ALL of the junk in it, no more fighting a love seat thru a 30" door. Then she can go thru and rearrange, pack wherever, and chunk what we don't need or use. In the comfort of the trailer without having to go outside.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I wound up at Explore USA on I20. I got what I consider a decent price (at least I could live with it) and did it. PDI is Fri @ 2PM. We spent the day unloading our old trailer, my God what a pile, we scattered it among the house, storage building, and 2 car garage. It is totally amazing how much junk one of those can hold. Still have a few more things to do to get it ready to move on down the road. We have seen the Rallies and schedule permitting will make some. I figure it will take abt a month to get this one into what I consider liveable condition. And the first trip is March 6th to ride the train. Add Surge Protector, change battery, change antenna, and a long list of little things. The beauty is and I already told the wife when it gets home we let down the ramp and put ALL of the junk in it, no more fighting a love seat thru a 30" door. Then she can go thru and rearrange, pack wherever, and chunk what we don't need or use. In the comfort of the trailer without having to go outside.

Well congrats! I have heard good things about that location. They support the Heartland Owners Club and have sponsored lunch for us during the Rallies we've had in Canton. :) Be sure and join the Heartland Owners Club for FREE the first year with an Introductory Membership.

avvidclif

Today's the day. We start our PDI at 2PM and by 5PM will officially be a Heartland owner and on our way home.

TX_Clay

We bought our 2015 CY3010 there. We looked at several different ones. Salesman was really listening to us as we said we liked this and didn't like that on each of the models. Then he told us to hang on a second while he got a golf cart. He had one he wanted to show us. We pulled up and started looking at it. Had 95% of what we wanted. Automatic level was a must and it had it. So, I asked what was his bottom dollar. I wanted the CarMax version. Sure enough, he came back with a offer we just couldn't refuse. Hind site - should have gotten rid of the TowMax tires. But you cant win them all.