HellOoOooOoOOo from Orygun. (newbs)

We are a family of 4 and 1 dog....and we just purchased a 2017 HEARTLAND GATEWAY 3700PTB
Actually, It's in the process of being built.
We just recently sold our home at a great price and we were planning on buying another house, but then realized....it's not a good time to buy a home right now, especially during a housing bubble again. We've talked to many people.... including realtors, and they all say the same thing...."don't buy until after the elections.''
I'm guessing the economy will bust some time soon after?
SoOoOO...we decided to become full time RV'ers again. 7 years ago, we actually went full time for a few years during the last housing crisis. So here we are again, but with a bigger and better RV.
I know the challenges RV'ing full time with kids, but they are all excited and up for a new adventure. I'm just loving the fact that our RV has 2 bathrooms!!!!
That's a BIG improvement from 7 years ago.
Anyway, We'll mainly be full-timing it in Oregon, so if ya see us, come on over and say HI! :eek:

danemayer

Hi Baking_Bigfoot,

Congratulations on your new Gateway and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here who are quick to share what they've learned. Don't hesitate to ask questions and feel free to share your adventures.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Welcome Baking_Bigfoot. Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. Great way to meet new people and have a whole lot of fun. We are headed to Oregon this September with our Landmark 365 Newport. Maybe we'll see you on the road.

Enjoy your Gateway.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on your new Gateway Baking_Bigfoot. As Keith and Dan said, please consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and join us at a couple rallies! I guarantee you will meet some amazing folks and have a blast doing so! Hope to see you down the road!

Rod

Thanks for the Welcome. I'm still trying to figure out where to go on this forum. I never use forums any more. I m usually on twitter or Instagram.

Heya...Not sure how to join the club or where I sign up. I'm a bit new at navigating this forum, but... I'll probably eventually find it. It's a bit more complicated than twitter. :p

Thanks for the welcome. I'll probably be asking a lot more questions once we hit the road.

oh....BTW...I just laughed when I saw your forum name. For20hunter. HAHahaa....your secret is safe with me. :p

Jv75353

Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. It's a great place to ask questions and search for information. Check the site out you will find lots of good information here and eventually figure out how to best navigate around. Enjoy your Gateway. Safe Travels!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
A prey it took me so long, but welcome! We have lots of good places to stay in Oregon. Stay in touch and you will be amazed at how often you can run into other HL owners.

Kristy