We are looking at purchasing our 1st heartland. We are looking at the T256 year 2024. I want to know opinions on it as we have always owned a Forest River camper. I have seen a lot of different reviews so we are confused as to proceed with the purchase or not.

dinosaur

I came from a 2015 Forest River camper to a 2023 T285 and after owning it for a year and half, this is my 2 cents. We have found that we really like the quality of what we have along with the amenities over the Forest River equivalent. The only issue we had was the shower faucet water supply wasn't fully tightened so under certain water pressure, it leaked. The dealer fixed us up in a timely manner with no problem.
No matter what manufacture you go with, there will always be people having issues with something. I really like the Heartland brand, know a few people who also have them and really like them, and have recommended to a few people to at least take a look at them.

If it fits most of what you're looking at, go for it and welcome to the Heartland Community and maybe someday we'll be in the same campground unloading our toys for a nice weekend!!

Ray n Sandy

Torque Man

WE purchased our 2024 T295 this past February and couldn't be happier with it. The wife loves the air fryer oven.
We are in Pa. and the end of Feb. we left for a 4000 mi trip to New Orleans and back. Before we left we did change out the China bomb tires for Goodyears. We got back mid May. Not a single problem yet. We traded in a 2019 Forest River 26RR toy hauler that we also never had a problems with. The T295 is a much better built unit than the Forest River though. I think you will be happy with it.