Hot water tank diagram/schematics

Duke83

Hi. Have a 2016 northtrail 21fbs. Looking for detailed winterization info specifically hot water bypass
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duke83

This what I’m looking at and I’m not sure what is what
66d92c84da4443ff67bd536de160f480.jpg

jerryjay11

Blue line-valve cold in
Red line-valve hot out
Blue/Red line-valve bypass for winterization or as a tempering valve for hot water temp control

Winterize by turning both Red line valve and the Blue line valve closed
Open the Blue/Red line valve (allows water/antifreeze to bypass tank) Don't put antifreeze in HW tank!
Drain tank and plumbing from under RV (Be sure to close the line drains before next step)
Find the loose open-ended hose with valve attached (located in and the HW tank compartment) and place it in RV antifreeze bottle. Open valve, turn water pump on which will draw antifreeze into plumbing. Once you have enough antifreeze be sure to open faucets and toilet tank flush to get antifreeze into these areas.

The link the D provided is the detailed procedure.

Duke83

Blue line-valve cold in
Red line-valve hot out
Blue/Red line-valve bypass for winterization or as a tempering valve for hot water temp control

Winterize by turning both Red line valve and the Blue line valve closed
Open the Blue/Red line valve (allows water/antifreeze to bypass tank) Don't put antifreeze in HW tank!
Drain tank and plumbing from under RV (Be sure to close the line drains before next step)
Find the loose open-ended hose with valve attached (located in and the HW tank compartment) and place it in RV antifreeze bottle. Open valve, turn water pump on which will draw antifreeze into plumbing. Once you have enough antifreeze be sure to open faucets and toilet tank flush to get antifreeze into these areas.

The link the D provided is the detailed procedure.

Awesome. Thanks buddy!