interior trim name for 2009 sundance

johnf

Interior trim name for 2009 Sundance 29MK6

Hi Guys,
I have been trying to source a supplier for the interior wall paper of the 2009 Sundance. I understand "Robert Weed Plywood" are the suppliers of this panel. I have sent them a photo of the print but they need to name of the print to identify it. I was hoping someone at the factory would know the name of this print. I have a repair to do which requires about 9sq m. If I can find the original manufacturer of this paper, there may be a supplier in Australia who imports their product. I am in Australia so importing paper would be easier than the complete printed plywood sheet.

I have attached the sales brochure for the 2009 model which shows the color and print design.
John

Attachments

• sundance.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 20

jbeletti

Re: Interior trim name for 2009 Sundance 29MK6

John - what is your VIN?

Also - I replied to your email but got a bounce right away.

johnf

Hi Jim,
My apology, I have fixed up the email address.

The vin No is 5SFGF29239E030796

Regards
John

jbeletti

Hi John,

IN the bounced email, I suggested you phone Heartland Customer Service as they could likely look it right up for you. Then I realized you're in Australia and the number may not work or be $$$. But in case you want to call, the non-North America number is 574-262-8030.

I also passed an email to Jim Hickey, the Brand Manager for Sundance. Jim is checking into this and will likely post the answer here on this thread.

Thanks for being a Heartland Owners in Australia!

johnf

Thanks Jim,
I contacted customer service previously, about 2 weeks ago, who could help with the supply of replacement sheets. I have already had a few items shipped over here for minor repairs but the freight cost is very expensive so I was looking for an alternative.There used to be a couple of importers in my area who brought in Heartlands but they no longer bring them in. I was trying to find out who made the paper so I could get a print name & No and then I could look for someone here in Australia who deals with the print manufacturer in the USA. Customer service gave me a a contact for "Robert Weed Plywood" who supplies the material. I sent the information to them but they could not identify the print name.
Regards
John