Just off the top of my head re newbies.

drzr

Hi drzr,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The Heartland family is here for support of each other. Some of us are more "seasoned" than others, but we all still can learn from one another. Some of the more "seasoned" are seasoned with the old way, not mentioning any names, :) and we have so much new technology around us now, it's hard for some to make changes. But we all love camping or we would not be here. So if you have questions, just ask. Someone will try to help.

Enjoy the forum and your new Cyclone.

JimM

Thank you so much!

Delaine and Lindy

Guess we would really wonder what the first member though? No other person to answer the same questions we have today. I have always like to help with any question anyone ask if I have something positive to say. All questions should be answered if you have the answer. I sure wish when we started this adventure I would have know about theses forums.. I think all RV sales person should know about the different forums. The forums are a huge asset for any RVer's. I have never had a dump question ask, all questions are important. I hundreds of PM and I do my best to answer them as best I can. In hopes of saving my RV friends money or time, and for sure to save someone from a injury or damage to their RV. Happy Trails....

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Even though I've slept at a Holiday Inn Express, I'm no expert on things RV. But if a newbie comes on and asks a question that's been asked before, I'll put my 2-cents in if I can without sniping about how it's been asked before. Especially since the search engines available are frustrating, at best. Why do I seem to post a lot of photos? Because I've read about the problems and questions of others and gone out photographed the items on my rig for reference, along with the mods I've done to fix or prevent them. What's that smarmy phrase? Oh yeah, "paying it forward."

If you've ever been an instructor, you know that with each new class the same old questions still get asked.

Another vote for JohnDar's positive comments ! !Well done JohnDar. Newbies anywhere approach problems the experienced folks have "recognized" many times but for them it is their first. I have been an instructor for the several years and an new question on an old subject shows some is trying to get it right. W cannot teach experience but we can guide them around the potholes for a better learning. This forum has a "brain trust" that could never be compiled on paper.

Share your knowledge and experience and enjoy ! :)