Lambert's - Home of the Throwed Rolls

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jim...not to get off topic, just figured you'd see it here easier...when are you gonna update the "attendees list"...know you're busy, but it's been over two weeks! Heartland isn't keeping you working that hard, are they??? LOL Kathy;)

jbeletti

Got'r done Kathy! Also updated Lambert's list - removing cancellations.

We're at 57 Heartland rigs for the rally and 2 vendor rigs (Weigh-It and Mor-Ryde).

Jim

Judy Bentley

Seakayaker
Jim,
Ron and I (we got married on 7/7/07!) will be across town at another Branson campground for a few days before coming to the KOA on the 11th. We will be visiting with Sharon and Steve Vondracek. Please put Ron and me on the list and I will check with Sharon and Steve. We can just join you guys there instead of caravanning. We didn't have too much luck caravanning in Indiana at the rallies as we always seemed to get lost somehow! Anyway, we have faith in our navigation system.

jbeletti

Hi Linden - Cool, got you and Debbie down. Make sure you updated the KOA on your earlier arrival.

Hi Judy - Congrats! Got you and Ron down. See you all next week.

Jim

sharmulst

Jim
Please add our names, Steve and Sharon to the Lamberts list. We, along with Ron and Judy will be at another campground in Branson, coming to KOA on the 11th.
Thanks

jbeletti

Hi Steve and Sharon. Got you down. If you are over at ABC, maybe we'll see you there on Monday. I hope to stop by to meet Howard and Linda Payne - the RVDreams team.

Jim

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Hey Jim If everyone is coming to Lambert's ,will I have any duties as the welcoming wagoneer?

See you soon. Christina

jbeletti

Branson is NOT dry

Hi all,

In various places, I posted that Branson is dry and that should you want any alcohol, that you would need to bring it with you.

This was in error. I got bits and pieces from two sources to draw my initial conclusion but it was old or incorrect information.

Sorry,

Jim

jbeletti

It will save me some weight! Hate to have an artificially high rig weight when I drove across Stacey's scales! :)