Led lights

jnbhobe

Hey Bob; The LED'S use a lot less power I have added six extra to mine, no difference at all. Most if not all newer trucks use electronic flashers also. What are you using for the side turn lights ?? JON :D :D :D

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Lefty, which lamps are needing to know about? The tail-lamps are from Harbor Freight. You can google harbor freight. The marker lamps. I just went to E-Bay and typed in trailer lights. They come in a set of 13 and thats what it takes to do the whole trailer. 6 amber and 7 red. Lefty I reread the whole thread. On the 1st page, 3rd post down is the URL by DennisZ. We aim to please "Buckwheat" :p Bob:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks, Bob. You told me everything I needed to know. I found the guy on ebay. The link has expired on Ebay that is listed earlier in this thread.

I'm ordering the 13 pack as we speak. Thanks.

Gotta go charge my leg.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Lefty, you are very welcome. Anything I can do to help. Just for grins and giggles. Whats the deal with recharging your new leg? Are you bionic now? Thats really cool:cool: Bob

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Hey guys, I've been thinking about changing lights also but I was told that if you change stop/tail lights then you have to change the flasher in the TV because of the reduction in power use. Is that so and if so what flasher would you use?

The signal stat will work just fine. It might flash a little slower than it did before, but you don't have to replace anything. Don't forget it's the same one you use for your turn/flashers.

In my 2000 Chevrolet, there was an appreciable change in the flashing speet..about 2X. When I changed over to LED (on my old AS), the flashing rate was normal.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Thanks to all, I've got a 2004 Dodge CTD 3500 so it shouldn't make any difference. Does anybody know the diameter of the stop/tail lights? I took a very rough measurement and it looked like it was six inches but I'm definitely not for sure.

Bob&Patty

OP, the part # for the Harbor Freight tail lamps are 93263-3VGA. 10 LED's per lamp. You need 4 of them. They are 4" round lamps. They come with the rubber grommets. Bob:D

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
OP, the part # for the Harbor Freight tail lamps are 93263-3VGA. 10 LED's per lamp. You need 4 of them. They are 4" round lamps. They come with the rubber grommets. Bob:D

The number is 93263-7VGA. The 3VGA is no longer available. Ordered the entire shooting match. LED's all around.

Bob&Patty

Lefty, really, thats weird. I ordered them 2 weeks ago and have been installed for a week. I need to look that up again. BTW, did you order them on line?? Those might be a different part #. Bob:confused:

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Lefty, really, thats weird. I ordered them 2 weeks ago and have been installed for a week. I need to look that up again. BTW, did you order them on line?? Those might be a different part #. Bob:confused:

Yeah, I ordered them on line.

Bob&Patty

Thanks Jon, I saved it my favorites. Where are the prices for these. I dont like suprises. Bob:D