Lost all 110 power

I’m new the forum so my trailer kicked a 15amp breaker and lost all the 110v power to my trailer . I have a 2011 landmark Rushmore series 50amp . I’m at a loss at this point any help would be appreciated thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If your source of shore power is a 15 Amp circuit and if you are a good distance from the main breaker panel, which will give a voltage loss, it is no surprise that you are tripping that breaker.
Water heater, microwave, fireplace, coffee pot, toaster and other high drain devices will not play well with a 15 Amp circuit.
Plugged in to your current 15 app source you should stick to 12 volt and LP devices only.
JMHO

Peace
Dave

rhodies1

As cookie stated. You can’t run all your appliances on. 15amp circuit. If you are at a campgrounds, you should be plugged into at 30 amp service as a minimum. Your coffee pot will trip a 15 amp breaker. Your water heater pulls around 13 amps when running. Air conditioner around 15 amps…so a 15 amp isn’t going to operate.

So I wasn’t clear I’m plugged into 50amp I trip a 15 amp breaker in my rv I reset it and I realized I had no 110 power my path thus far is breaker check , 50 amp switch check, I’m starting to think it’s the pole I reset it and after a few minutes the power was back on I’ve got someone coming out to check the power switch at the pole