Lots to blame and Merry Christmas

alwaysbusy

Over two years ago we began searching for a new coach. In November of 2015 I joined this forum after deciding to purchase from Heartland. My intent in logging in was mere curiosity at best. You see, having camped and owned a TT toy hauler for 10 years I've never been part of a forum. I don't even have a social page, I keep to myself and by in large part am an introvert. I can emphatically blame JohnD, travelin2, jesstalkn, danemayer, TravelTiger (aka Creeper", LOL), Rhyph, IronJ, Sarge, Bones, etc., and so so many others with too many to list. All of you, since I have joined are to blame for my learning, giving me new ideas, making me do something I wouldn't have thought of and yes, getting me in trouble with DW. This usually occurs when one of you tells of a great item/product and influences me to go buy it dropping the checkbook figure. DW says I'm addicted, as this non-social guy who has never done social media, she now finds logging on everyday to read the forum. What makes this story even crazier is while many folks know one another from rallies, etc., I have never met anyone personally. DW always says, "are you allowing those strangers to influence you again?" LOL Nonetheless, I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you. I love logging on just to see what the new posts are. I've learned so much and plan on learning so much more. Thanks again, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.:)

danemayer

You know, some of us will be as far east as Goshen, IN in June for the North American Rally. Not too far from your neck of the woods.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hey alwaysbusy, it's time to join the HOC and come to a rally. You're 45 minutes away from Gettysburg, practically in your backyard.
Don't be a stranger!!!
Lyle
Oh, and Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

"are you allowing those strangers to influence you again?"

just remember, ther are no strangers on this forum, just friends you haven't met yet! See you down the road!

jbeletti

Well, now we know what you're always busy with! Forum reading, modifications etc. :)

Hope you clear your weekend to take in the PA rally and meet some of these instigators.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
"are you allowing those strangers to influence you again?"

just remember, ther are no strangers on this forum, just friends you haven't met yet! See you down the road!

^^^ Absolutely!!!!

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Merry Christmas to you too! After you decide to go to the PA rally, You can follow some of those guys down to the SC rally the first weekend in May! Safe travels!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Welcome in Alwaysbusy

It was the same thing for me just over 1 year ago. I kept to myself, never looked at forums and I hate reading and writing. We had never even heard of Heartland or payed much attention to there product. Then we saw the Landmark 365 Ashland and had to have it. A few months after that DW joined the Owners club and I started browsing the forum.
I'm hooked.!!!!!
And the rest is history.
We have met some amazing people through the forum and now have many new life long friends and camping companions.
You'll definitely want to hit some rally's.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'll take the heat next time you're DW catches you reading the forums or buying more stuff! :eek:

As the others have said . . . time to make a Rally!

Once you've been to one you'll never want to miss another!

I discovered chat boards back in 1999 when I first logged on to the internet through my dial-up Juno account and have been on many since then (mostly DJ'ing and photography chats).

alwaysbusy

Hey alwaysbusy, it's time to join the HOC and come to a rally. You're 45 minutes away from Gettysburg, practically in your backyard.
Don't be a stranger!!!
Lyle
Oh, and Merry Christmas to you too!!!

There is a rally in Gettysburg this coming April, practically in your back yard.
Time to start meeting some other owners.

Peace
Dave

This stranger says come to the rally in PA and have some fun.

Well, now we know what you're always busy with! Forum reading, modifications etc. :)

Hope you clear your weekend to take in the PA rally and meet some of these instigators.

Ok, ok, so I got with the DW, she says "let's do it." So we checked our schedules and I called the campground this morning only to find we can't get a spot. Oh well, I guess we're considering Goshen, IN now but seems to be a bit more involved making reservations (going through Heartland?) and I think I need to join the HOC? I've never done a rally let alone taking on a national one as our first; from what I read there's a bit of "a way" to doing it. Thanks for all your invites.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Ok, ok, so I got with the DW, she says "let's do it." So we checked our schedules and I called the campground this morning only to find we can't get a spot. Thanks for all your invites.

Can't get a spot?? Something is amiss. We have no restrictions on the number of sites although the original sites set aside are taken but it's a large CG and I was told we'd be accommodated.
I'll pm you my number to call me. I'd like to know what you were told.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Glad that we can all help you with all those design/mod things. I know travelin2 will get in contact with the campground and get ya'll all squared away for a campsite.
Merry christmas-clipart-RcG7RdpcL.jpeg

anjoro

Merry Christmas and hope to have the opportunity for all of us to meet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk