Maiden voyage...

Roller4tan

On our first outing with the new BH. It tows real well with the GMC SRW 3500 diesel. Set up is great with the 6 point system. Just a few issues some major. The microwave does not work. It is a combo convection and microwave. The convection part works as well as the timer, clock and panel. It's not in lockout, as we checked that after reading the manual and unfortunately we missed that during the pdi. Are we missing something here?
Also after setting up the refrigerator would not switch back to electric (I had it plugged in at home to cool it off inside before adding groceries). Display showed "AC no", checked outlets on the kitchen slide and they were out as well. So I go under the slide to check the junction box and follow the wires going into the slide. There are three holes in a line on the aft floor of the slide near the outside edge. from outside to inside they are the 12v wiring for the lights, the 120v cable for the microwave circuit and the 120v cable for the power outlets. As the slide goes in and nears it's end of travel, the cable for the outlets is squashed between the slide floor and the main floor. over a few ins and outs the cable is destroyed and the wire is cut. Really guys is that the best set up to come up with? At least line up the wires in a row along the outside edge instead of along the back edge. Anyway I temp spliced the bad wire to get power back and will have to replace the wire from the junction box to the connection inside the wall, if I can find it. I imagine I;ll have to cut open the wall to find it. It's a black cable going in but the cables going into the first outlet next to the couch are white?? Is there another junction box in the aft wall of the slide?
Installed my progressive EMS in the cabinet next to the power center and felt better after that. I put the monitor next to the cabinet and under the bottom step going up to the bed/bath room. Tightened a few loose water connections and screws. Will have to contact the dealer about the microwave, reluctantly.

Garypowell

On the microwave you might contact the manufacturer. They might tell you a trick to make it work. When we had a slight problem with ours they offered to send a technition out. My guess they would replace it for you too.

Never hurts to ask.