Mallard TT Shower Doors won't stay in tracks

COTiman

Hi all, I have a 2022 Mallard M210RB travel trailer. I really like it, the feature mix is perfect for me! But I've been having a problem with the shower tracks, camping world supposedly fixed them under warranty, but they are not fixed. Every time driving one or both doors have come out of track and fallen down, also happens almost every time you open and close the doors.

There are two types of track wheels, one has a spring loaded button, the other a fixed screw, with a vertical adjusting screw.

I have tried moving those around, because at first one side had screws only the other side had push buttons only. Figured that could not be right, and since this is a Covid build I also figured it wasn't done correctly on install.

Can anybody give me information if they've had this problem? In lieu of that, does anyone know the brand of these doors, perhaps I can find an instruction document somewhere.

Appreciate the help!

hoefler

Do you lock them in place for transit?? You need to have them locked so the don't move while going down the road.

COTiman

Yes I always close the doors and use the provided rubber strap to lock them.

Last edited:

COTiman

Well I figured it out. The original Heartland installers had mixed lower and upper track wheel assemblies (should've been vertical screw assemblies on top and push button assemblies on bottom). I corrected which was a PIA but much better now!

david-steph2018

Well I figured it out. The original Heartland installers had mixed lower and upper track wheel assemblies (should've been vertical screw assemblies on top and push button assemblies on bottom). I corrected which was a PIA but much better now!
Great job!!!!!