Massaged the OEM surround sound in the '18 Warrior 427

DocMartin

We just picked up our new Road Warrior 427 last week and we have been organizing, adding some needed towel, hand towel, and toilet paper holders, ect.

We sat the other night and watched a movie and found out that the oem surround sound is just mediocre. I also found out the oem subwoofer in the underbelly of the coach. Not even in the living area.... lol. So, that led me to today.

I mounted a 38 inch sound bar under the tv with a Bluetooth subwoofer that fit perfect next to the fire place and then I disconnected the oem front and center speaker cubes but left the oem sub and rear surround speakers. Boom! Now we have some good sound with decent boom for the movies.

While I was as it, the garage / kids bunkhouse area only has a DVD player. No blueray.... Most of our movies are blueray since it is not 2001 so I utilized the upper left cabinet and drilled a small hole to run the power and hdmi cable to the tv and done! The parents are screwed as far as a blueray player in the bedroom simce there is no place to mount or place it, so an Amazon Firestick will suffice.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 64
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 56

nsf10162

Good afternoon Doc, Ive had my 427 now for 2 months, and have been doing upgrades here and there, i ran hdmi cable from the entertainment system to the outside tv on the patio, and to the garage, now we can watch satellite, or blu ray from any of the three tvs. Where in the underbelly did you find the sub, Im replacing all the factory junk tonight with a Bose AM15, and a Denon receiver, and replaced the blue ray player with a new sony. For as much as we pay for these things, you would think that they would come with a rocking media center.