moveout/move in cleaning - Am i too cheap to think???

We are looking for move out cleaning service for our home which is approx 1600 sqft.. I called "Aida Sara Cleaning Service " since they got good ratings in Home Star"

Lady gave a quote of 800 dollars.. Really... i couldn't speak anything after i heard the number... She asked me "Do you think it is high" ... I said "Yes".. Immediately she said, then you got a wrong person.. i cannot work for cheap and this is a very reputable and big company.. She did not even listen what i am going to say.. She just hung the phone....

Seriously, i am not looking for cheap.. but 800 dollars is way too much for me.. I want to know if i am not reasonable or is it a normal price for Movein/move out services..

Also , any one has any recommendations that would be great.. I called couple of people from kijiji but nobody called me back so far..

Is it too hard to get this cleaners at reasonable price???

We are looking for move out cleaning service for our home which is approx 1600 sqft.. I called "Aida Sara Cleaning Service " since they got good ratings in Home Star"

Lady gave a quote of 800 dollars.. Really... i couldn't speak anything after i heard the number... She asked me "Do you think it is high" ... I said "Yes".. Immediately she said, then you got a wrong person.. i cannot work for cheap and this is a very reputable and big company.. She did not even listen what i am going to say.. She just hung the phone....

Seriously, i am not looking for cheap.. but 800 dollars is way too much for me.. I want to know if i am not reasonable or is it a normal price for Movein/move out services..

Also , any one has any recommendations that would be great.. I called couple of people from kijiji but nobody called me back so far..

Is it too hard to get this cleaners at reasonable price move in cleaning 30a???
thanks for any help

2019_V22

⁉️
So there are many reviews 9.8/10, some stating 2, 3, 4 hours of cleaning time spent, 2 or more people, and almost all have job prices. A review 3 years ago for a 2 story to remove construction dust was priced out at 1,400.00. If you do the math, you have more than one person, and half a day on average spent of their time to clean. Sounds like you'd be best to do a pre-clean of various items and surfaces, and just find a regular cleaning service to do a one time clean of specified criteria.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Maybe you should price out other contractor services, like plumbers, kitchen remodeling, roofing, etc. Their rates might give you palpitations. If you can’t do it yourself, you have to pay their rates. $800 for a 1600 sq.ft. professional deep clean might not be all that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donr827

It all depends on the type of cleaning you want done and your home's current condition. Try to get a price from a person who works on their own. Much cheaper than going through a big company.

centerline

I agree that an independent can offer better pricing, but you would need to check their references to see what kind of a job they do.....

move out/move in cleaning is usually more intensive if done right, but at the same time there is nothing in the way that needs to be worked around, which also means there is more area that needs to be cleaned.... this type of cleaning usually involves 2 people on the job.

personally I dont feel that $800 is unreasonable IF they do a good job and you dont need to have them return to re-clean any shoddy work.... but anyone who is in the cleaning business will claim they do perfect work, and only their references would be able to tell you any different....