Need Help With Installation of 7-pin Wiring to Cyclone

My original wire that ran from my 2014 Cyclone was damaged and needed repaired. My son took off the old one and did not write down what color went with what. Here is what I have:
- The NEW cable has the following colors that will connect TO THE RV (Red, Yellow, White, Green, Black, Brown and Blue). The wiring IN the RV that I need to connect TO THE new wire is white (three of them), Blue, White/Green, Red, Red/Black and Red/White. So I have 7 wires in the new cable and 8 in the RV. I also need to replace my breakaway cable which has two black wires. So, I have 9 total new wires that need to connect the 8 on the Cyclone and I am stuck as the colors just don't match. Can anyone offer me assistance on which wires go with what?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

THanks for trying but I need something that can match the colors I listed in my post. I appreciate the effort though. GUess I will go to camping world and spy on one in the lot (even though it makes me feel dirty to go there)

danemayer

Is this closer?

Attachments

• trailer 2011_hl_owners_manual_3-18-2011 Electrical Wiring.pdf
    321.6 KB · Views: 43

Sniper

THanks for trying but I need something that can match the colors I listed in my post. I appreciate the effort though. GUess I will go to camping world and spy on one in the lot (even though it makes me feel dirty to go there)
I understand. I figured you were gonna have to pull out lights and such to see what colors were where and match them to the diagram for the 7 point plug, but I think Dan nailed it with his link. Now you can "stay clean". :D

Bones

white is ground. It should be large gauge. About 10 gauge. Blue is your trailer brakes. Black should be positive. You can confirm that by a 12 volt light. One lead to ground and the other to black because it is tied to your coaches battery. Those are the most important. The break away wires one wire to positive and one wire to the blue. It doesn't matter which black wire goes where on the breakaway switch. The others you can troubleshoot. I don't know which one off the top of my head. I wrote all my wires down at one point but lost the paper.

Bones

Good news. It might be a little late and it was on my trailer but could carry over to yours. I finally found my paper with my notes.

(Pig Tail) - Trailer
(Solid White) - white
(Solid Black) - white with black stripe
(Solid Blue) - Solid blue
(Solid Green) - Green with white stripe
(Solid Red) - Solid red
(Solid Brown) - Red w Black Stripe
(Solid yellow) - Nothing Sometimes this is used as a back up circuit.

If this holds true for a couple of trailers maybe this can be saved for other people to use. I hooked mine up to a 7-pole junction box and got rid of the wire nuts.