New 2014 Bighorn 3585RL

tommyboy

Just picked up our new camper Wednesday and my wife and I absolutely love it. We bought it sight unseen due to manufacturing changes and couldn't be happier. We got the Remington interior, power cord reel, stackable washer and dryer, 6 point leveling system, yeti package and outside entertainment package. :)

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Congrats on your new condo and welcome to Heartland forum. Lot of info can be had from all the good people on here.

jimtoo

Hi tommyboy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will have some questions, so don't hesitate to ask for help here on the forum. Someone will be able to give you an answer or point you in the right direction.

Please join us at a rally when you can where you will meet lots of great folks and eat lots of really good food.

Enjoy the forum and your new Bighorn.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Hope to see her at a future rally. Enjoy and travel safely.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations tommyboy! We absolutely love our 3585RL! We just got back yesterday from a 4 day camping trip! Enjoy yours and safe travels!