New Bighorn 3055

Dale Smith

Hello Coley,

My wife and I were at the factory last fall and you were nice enough to give us a tour. Your may remember my Freightliner RV Hauler. Anyway we picked up our new 2008 3055 at Campkins RV near Toronto Ontario, on April 23rd.

This are looking quite good, but a couple of questions.

On the flat panel TV I am having trouble locating the serial number. I believe it is a 527 model as that was on the literature bag....but I can't find a plate with the serial number which is required to register warranty.

We optioned the queen bed in place of King and it was to give us two small side night tables/cabinets. We have one of these and an original shelf on the other side, typical of the king arrangement. This is a small point, but the headboard attached to the wall was left as it would have been centred on a king arrangement. On our Queen setup it shows itself off centre quite noticeably. I am afraid to ask to have it centred, as I am unsure what holes / marks will be left behind. Your thoughts?

We are going out locally this weekend to shake it down as the weather is predicted as sunny and warm all weekend. We are looking forward to it !

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Dale Smith