New Bighorn line up??

NYSUPstater

Got a pop up on my Facebook page about something coming down the pipeline for the Bighorn and 20 years in the HL portfolio. Anyone else get/see it?

jmarnell

I saw it too. I had read where Heartland is redesigning some of their models, so maybe there is a new version of the Bighorn coming soon.

CoveredWagon

They are building a new facility in Sturgis MI. Landmarks and Bighorn will be built there. They are also trimming down the number of lines they'll be building.

NewHopians

That would be great to have another build facility. Took possession of a 2023 Bighorn 3215RL. Have had a lot of issues with hydraulics, the residential refrigerator, the suburban range and now the pass through compartment floor is caving in. Maybe th QC will get better.

NYSUPstater

There is a new Heartland place across the road from Grand Design.
We will be in Goshen September 11-13th, I run pass it and see what is going on with it.
Speaking of GD, holy moly I've seen a TON of their RV's here on the hiways of NY. In order: Reflection, Imagine, Solitude then Momentum. Hardly any Landmarks, Big Horns or Big Country. Seen more Montanas than the 3 HL's combined.

CoveredWagon

Speaking of GD, holy moly I've seen a TON of their RV's here on the hiways of NY. In order: Reflection, Imagine, Solitude then Momentum. Hardly any Landmarks, Big Horns or Big Country. Seen more Montanas than the 3 HL's combined.
At the moment Heartland is not building Landmarks or Bighorns and the Big Country is going away.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Well that stinks on the HL doing away w/ the BC line.
Yes it does. We have one and love it. They discontinued our floor-plan, but other manufacturers are still making it. We see a lot of the BH Travelers and I think that line did in the BC because people think they are getting a BH but at a lower cost than a BC.

CoveredWagon

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the new builds will have in the way of floorplans. Heartland isn't tipping their hand as of right now.

Routemaster

Perhaps they will now fabricate there own frames/chassis and place them in a oven and stress relive all the weld and give Joe Blogs the inspection results on purchase.Yes?
Not that I would ever buy another 5er after what I found over the past years. SAD.
Den

sengli

Local dealer has these new fivers from heartland advertised. Never heard of them?

Attachments

• 448611673_2152242061784945_3640066093550519998_n.jpg
    448611673_2152242061784945_3640066093550519998_n.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 20