New Bighorn

DickO

Leaving tomorrow to go to Las Vegas to pick up our new 3160 Bighorn we ordered at the national rally. It has been a looooooong wait.

DickO

Thanks Oregon_Camper. I copied your PDI a long time ago and think I have it memorized. Lot better than the one I used when we got our 2010 BH 3055

Leaving tomorrow to go to Las Vegas to pick up our new 3160 Bighorn we ordered at the national rally. It has been a looooooong wait.

Be safe traveling. We are picking up our 3160 on Friday but we only have a 40 mile trip. I like that better, I think. Looking forward to picking it up.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulation in your new 3160 EL. We love ours also. Very comfortable camper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulation in your new 3160 EL. We love ours also. Very comfortable camper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were amazed that a 35 footer could feel this B-I-G! This is the perfect size and floor plan was perfect for us. We looked for the last 3 years to find this layout. When we found it, we were sold.

Roger

Be safe traveling. We are picking up our 3160 on Friday but we only have a 40 mile trip. I like that better, I think. Looking forward to picking it up.

Well, you know what they say about 'best laid plans'. We were experiencing 40-50 mph gusts today and, as we drove to the dealership, saw several semi trailers on their side in the median. There were warnings all along I25 about all of that unpleasantness. As a result, we chickened out and will wait until calmer weather prevails. There were things that still needed to be done (second battery, additional propane quick connect) and we need to get some bushings for our capture plate we purchased with our recycled auto slide hitch. All in all, it was just not a day to haul our first fifth wheel. Oh well - let them store it for another week rather than us paying for it. I like that.

Roger

Better safe than sorry. Were you able to complete your PDI? Hope so, that why the dealer now has a week to resolve those issues.
We completed the majority of it but they're filling with fluids on Thursday when we try again. I'll walk the roof then. Otherwise, we checked it all

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk