New Heartland Owner

Mattman

Greetings!
Last Sunday I brought home our new 2016 North Trail 28BRS. It was 50 then, and 30 with snow on the ground now. But I can't wait to take this thing camping! We up graded from a 2012 mini lite 2306. So looking forward to some more room inside.

So Hello to everyone and look forward to talking camping with you guys.

jimtoo

Hi Mattman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

RVFun4Us

Welcome Mattman to the forum. These people have bailed me out of situations so many times it is not funny. If you have a question on anything, someone will pipe in with an answer. Saved me a lot of money over that last 8 years. So welcome and enjoy your new rig.

Bob

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and family. Great info here for the asking. Enjoy your new NT and hope to meet you down the road.

mlpeloquin

Welcome. Go look at the top under events and pick a rally to go to and meet some really nice people. You can sign up early to reserve a spot.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family!

You will love your new North Trail.

We are originally from Jackson, Michigan so I know there are lots of places to go around your area!

Portage Lake State Park has an awesome campground!

Diamondjim

My wife complains about the time I spend online. .....BUT never about the ideas I pick up HERE!
Great group & very willing to share!
Safe travels to you.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Jv75353

Welcome! Enjoy your new rig. There are a lot of helpful people here don't be afraid to ask questions. Safe travels!

Just bought a Heartland Trail Runner 25SLE. I am so looking forward to traveling with it! We are from Iowa and can't wait to go fishing. Love the possibilities for travel!

ram_1955

Welcome
We are new owners also. We brought ours home on Feb 10th and plan to head out on the first trip Sunday afternoon 3/20

safe travels to all

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Mattman and Ram and Bam! Congrats on your new purchases! Mattman, like others have said, be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club! We look forward to seeing you all down the road someday!

Rod