New Landmark 365 Charlston

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Taking a golf cart ride around the campground here is Sarasota, FL last night and spotted a LM 365 I hadn't seen before. It was a brand new, on it's maiden voyage, shake down cruise. Roger and Ginger from North Carolina. Real nice couple. He bought his rig from General RV here in Florida and had been camping in the Keys for a few days before coming here, just for the night. He was headed back to the dealer to get some "minor" issues worked on.

They had not heard of the Forum nor of Heartland Owners Club. Carol and I tried our best to enlighten them and I gave them one of the HOC door hangers. Hopefully, they'll become new members soon.

jbeletti

Taking a golf cart ride around the campground here is Sarasota, FL last night and spotted a LM 365 I hadn't seen before. It was a brand new, on it's maiden voyage, shake down cruise. Roger and Ginger from North Carolina. Real nice couple. He bought his rig from General RV here in Florida and had been camping in the Keys for a few days before coming here, just for the night. He was headed back to the dealer to get some "minor" issues worked on.

They had not heard of the Forum nor of Heartland Owners Club. Carol and I tried our best to enlighten them and I gave them one of the HOC door hangers. Hopefully, they'll become new members soon.

Keith and Carol - thanks for passing along the forum and club info.