New Landmark 365 full body paint scheme

danemayer

I doubt that picture is representative. Look under the pinbox. My color vision is not very good, but I don't think I've ever seen filion that looked like that. The photo was probably adjusted carelessly.

Bones

There is another Landmark right next to it and it's colors look fine. I think this thing is going retro. Personally I really like the flyin Lyon scheme

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Glad to see that they are going back to several paint schemes. Did not like the idea of ONLY the Flyin Lion, which I personally like and wife does not. We have a 2013 Key Largo full body paint and we love it.

GOTTOYS

Gag! Choke! What are they thinking...Ranks right up there with the red Cedar Creek i once saw...Don't set one aside for me thanks...Don

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Also don't like the strip going thru the lion's head on the door side of the coach. They could have at least moved the head over a little. Sometimes you wonder who the graphic design person is thinking.

The picture looks off. Maybe someone from Heartland will respond with better pictures. It would be ashamed if the "tan" color was really "golden".

AWesdorp

Hi everyone,
There is definitely no gold in this "Dark Tan Full Body Paint" scheme. I'm sorry that we don't yet have exterior paint pics but we hope to soon. I am partial to this dark tan as well as the black and red partial painted unit.
Have a great day,
Andy