New member, happy to be here!

akf15e

Greetings to all! I just put a down payment on our 2015 San Antonio and am excited about joining this community. Been part of an SOB community for 13 years (two 5ers), so I will miss it somewhat, but when DW and I decided to upgrade, we just kept coming back to look at the Landmark family and being impressed with the units, as well as the manufacturers presence on this forum. Anything you all want to throw at me as far as helpful hints will be greatly appreciated. I've been to the rodeo a few times with PDIs, but each unit has certain things to look for/be aware of, and that's where the forums are so helpful. Thanks in advance! Looking forward to being a part of this community!

akf15e

Sorry! - forgot an Intro: Butch and Sharon, Goldsboro, NC. Me - retired USAF, still working. Her - retired HS teacher. Again, happy to be here!

jimtoo

Hi Butch and Sharon,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have questions about anything in/on your unit, you can usually find the answer right here. We have a great search engine on the forum, both simple and advanced also.

Also be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit when you get it.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Butch and Sharon!! Welcome to the Heartland forum and Family. I would like to strongly mirror what Jim said and that you could not go wrong in joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending some rallies! We have developed lifelong friends in the time we have been members and could not imagine life without these terrific people! Hope to see you down the road someday! Safe travels!

Rod Ditrich

davebennington

Butch & Sharon,

Welcome to the Heartland forum. You should consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. The first year can be your introductory membership, it gives you a chance to try out the membership without any risk or outlay of funds. Once you have joined you can join us in all the chapter, Regional, and National Rallies that are important in the Heartland community You will meet new folks and make life long friends that have many things in common.
Look forward to meeting both of you.

Dave Yocum

Fulltimers

We are seriously looking at a 2015 Newport and trading our 2012 Redwood. We spent two hours going through the one we are looking at. Overall, we were very pleased with what we saw - considering the coach had not yet been through PDI. We have been full-timing since 2005 here in Texas and are loving the lifestyle. We have camped with everything from tents to Class A (short of a diesel pusher) and this will be our 4th fifth wheel. We look forward to meeting new people who also enjoy the RV lifestyle.

Kerry, Jere, (poodles) JJ and Chica, 2010 Ram 3500 DRW, B&W hitch, Airlift airbags and 2012 Redwood 36RE (for now)

danemayer

We are seriously looking at a 2015 Newport and trading our 2012 Redwood. We spent two hours going through the one we are looking at. Overall, we were very pleased with what we saw - considering the coach had not yet been through PDI. We have been full-timing since 2005 here in Texas and are loving the lifestyle. We have camped with everything from tents to Class A (short of a diesel pusher) and this will be our 4th fifth wheel. We look forward to meeting new people who also enjoy the RV lifestyle.

Kerry, Jere, (poodles) JJ and Chica, 2010 Ram 3500 DRW, B&W hitch, Airlift airbags and 2012 Redwood 36RE (for now)
Hi Fulltimers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here and lots of opportunities to make new friends at the many local and regional Heartland Rallies, not to mention the annual North American Rally. Hope to see you at one soon, in your Newport.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Butch and Sharon! I know you guys will love your Landmark! Hope to see you at a rally soon.