New members

I joined about one month a go, but at that time we did not own a Heartland RV. We are now the proud owners of a 2019 Heartland Landmark 365 Newport. We purchased it on Monday, September 17, 2018 from RV Wholesalers in Lakeview, OH. After we got all the paper work completed, connected to the trailer and started to head back to Texas. I noticed that the trailer was not tracking right. We only drove about 3 miles from the dealership and turned around and went back to the dealership. I let the dealership drive my F350 to see what was happening. They contacted Heartland and they contacted Lippert frame division. Lippert told RV Wholesalers what the measurement should be for the axle brackets and they were off 9/16". It took until Wednesday to get any info on how and when the trailer would be fixed. RV Wholesalers pulled our trailer to Lippert Thursday afternoon and Lippert would work on it Friday morning. Lippert had the trailer fixed before 11:00am. We drove 9 hours Friday and stopped in a rest stop in Arkansas and spent the night using the new generator. Got up early Saturday morning and it was raining. We got back on the road a 7:00am and it rained on us all the way home to Irving, TX.

danemayer

Hi JJean99999,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Sorry to hear about the frame problem, but good to hear it's fixed.

ILH

Congratulations on your new Landmark. I've got my eye on the Newport model - it's my #1 choice for next RV either this fall or in the spring. My wife is still looking at other floor plans... If it was up to me, we'd have already bought it and be making memories. ;)