New owner question

rvnutts

Hello! This is my first post of a very happy new Heartland Owners. We just purchased a new to us 2013 Big Country 3250ts. We took it out for the first time over Memorial Weekend and couldn't be happier with our new rig. We did have one problem. The toggle switch for the front landing legs went out. DH checked everything out and it is the switch. Thank goodness for the remote control! Question is do I need to order new switch from heartland or order generic switch? They are not expensive just didn't know where to order from. Thanks in advance for help.

jimtoo

Hi rvnutts,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Lots of dealers and parts houses carry the switch. You could get one from Tweetys or Amazon also I 'm sure.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you Big Country.

Jim M

rvnutts

Thanks for the quick reply jimtoo! I am new here so wasn'the sure i posted in correct place. I wanted to get it order before we go out again!

jimtoo

You did good and in the correct area. Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit. Any questions, just ask and someone will most likely have an answer.

Also at the top of the page under to the "Tools" section we have lots of owners manuals for appliances and things. And we have a good selection of them that have been written by actual rv'ers and owners.

Enjoy.

Jim M

sengli

There is a thread on here somewhere about that, because I ordered a replacement and keep it in the RV now. Those switches handle alot of current and they arch internally, and fry. Its nothing special to heartland or RV. Seems as if I ordered mine of off amazon or ebay.