New Roof

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Dave,
Is that rolled on or sprayed on?
Will you have to have it inspected periodically to keep the warranty?

david-steph2018

It is the spray on.
When we talked to them, no inspection was mentioned by the company. But I will still check 2-3 times a year for any issues.
Insurance covered it under collision and the cost was $250 deductible. But with some issue at the shop, they did not charge us.

We pulled in and had liquid leaking underneath, brake fluid. We just had brakes worked on in Pensacola, Fl., when we pulled in, is when I seen the leak. Three of the 6 brakes lines had come loose and was leaking.

Then the transfer switch went out, while in the shop. It happened in the shop, somehow. After everything was hooked back up, no shore power out of the transfer switch. The latching relay went bad.
The shop did not charge us for a new transfer switch or the installation cost, or any services our out of pocket was a total of $0.00.

That shop I will go back to for work we need done while in South Florida. They took excellent care of us and were really a very nice place to go.
For me, the drive to the shop was well worth the time.

Last edited:

RoadJunkie

Dave,
Is that rolled on or sprayed on?
Will you have to have it inspected periodically to keep the warranty?

The warranty is lifetime against leaking and is transferable. In order to maintain the warranty you have to return to an authorized facility. Anyone would, of course have to verify this information for accuracy and whether it's current.